We encourage you to participate in our Sunday School classes! Sunday School improves your Bible knowledge, and assists you in knowing and understanding the Word of God for yourself. The Bible knowledge gained by attending Sunday School also helps you become more proficient in using God’s Word, the Bible.
Sunday School Boost Experience:
All children and youth are required to sign in. We realize youth service starts the same time as the main worship experience, for your convenience, we are starting the sign- in time at 9:00am in the Youth Sanctuary.
Once youth are signed in they will be required to stay in the youth sanctuary until dismissed for their Sunday class.
Parents will now pick their children up from the youth sanctuary,
All parents must complete an emergency contact form for each child. Informing the Youth ministry team of any allergies, contact number and any additional information the youth ministry team should know concerning your child(ren).
We have selected the Lifeway Explore the Bible curriculum. It is designed to help your kids dig deep into God's Word! Using a book-by-book format, every session brings the Bible to life through rich study and engaging Bible objects, equips kids with foundational Bible knowledge and skills, and encourages them to live what they learn everywhere they go.
Structure of Sunday School Classes:
- Tribe of Benjamin: Ages 3- 5
- Tribe of Ephraim : Ages 6 & 7
- Tribe of Manasseh : Ages 8 & 9
- Tribe of Judah: Ages 11- 13
- Tribe of Levi: Ages 14- 17
- Women's Sunday school: Ages 18 & up
- Men’s Sunday school: Ages 18 & up
One of the many strengths The Boost Sunday School Experience is that it will help our students personally connect with God as He reveals Himself in Scripture. As we study God’s Word in context students will be challenged to apply its truth to their own context by worshipping Christ fervently and living on mission for Him.
In other words, students will be encouraged to not just be hearers of the Word, but also doers of the Word (James 1:22).
Here are a few elements you can expect with The Boost Sunday School Experience:
In-depth, book-by-book Bible studies built on the 6 Distinctives of Explore the Bible:
- Student Context
- Interactive activities and illustrations that introduce the Central truth of each session’s Bible text
- Easy-to-use Bible commentary
- Unique activities, illustrations, and questions for Middle School students and leaders found in the Middle School Option.
- A Personal Challenge to continue studying and applying God’s Word throughout the week
- Opportunities to keep on digging into God’s Word through the Bible Reading Plan and the 7 Arrows of Bible Reading
- Opportunities for parents and students to connect around God’s Word through the Family Connection guides We hope you are excited about implementing Explore the Bible: Students into our weekly gatherings.
We are praying that God will use this Sunday School Experience to instill a deep love for Christ and His Word in our students and compel us to live on mission for Jesus Christ.